The Maserati Biturbo was the first twin-turbocharged production car, however the engines that the turbos were attached to varied based on model. The Maserati Biturbo was in production in various forms from 1981 through 1994. In the late 1980s, the models were named 222, the SE model being offered from 1990 through 1992. The 222 SE had a 2.8-liter twin-turbo V6 with 225 horsepower. Only 210 of these Biturbos cars were ever built making it a rare breed indeed.
1992 MASERATI BITURBO 222 SE
- Twin Turbo Charged V6 Engine and 2.8L capacity
- Rare Right Hand Drive
- 3-Speed Automatic
- Two Door SE Coupe
- Twin Bonnet Vents
- All-independent Suspension
- Four-wheel Disc Brakes
- Interior boasting sumptuous Leather Upholstery and Wood Veneer Trim.
- Gorgeous Two-Tone Leather Seats
- Adjustable Head-Rests
- Electric Tinted Windows
- Remote Control Surround Sound System with Open-Flap CD Player - Sounds Awewome!
- 17 inch Custom Mag Wheels
- Newly installed Headlining
- Newly painted exterior with nice Paint Fleck Shimmer
- Engine Immobilisor
- Remote Central Locking
- Maserati in-dash Clock
- Rear Spoiler
- Chrome Two Twin Exhausts - Great Maserati V6 Sound!
- Impressive performance: 0-100 in 5.7 seconds (with Sport-Tuned Engine by SAS)
- Only 210 of these Biturbos ever produced
- Beautifully Restored and drives like a dream!